The National Visitor Attraction Conference - VAC 2019
VAC, the annual Visitor Attraction Conference, will take place on Thursday, 3 October 2019 at London’s Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre. Registration is now open!
The conference starts at 9.00am with an optional free Legal Briefing, and then the main proceedings starts at 10.00am in the main conference hall. All attendees will also have the opportunity to meet and network with other attractions managers at the drinks reception after the conference, 5.30pm to 7.00pm.
This year's VAC, the annual conference of Visitors Attractions, will include a great range of presentations, panels and seminars delivered by some of the top people in the attractions sector. Topics this year include:
- The VAC Legal Briefing - the essentials you need to know
- What’s Hot on the Attractions Scene for 2020
- Keynote Speech – from Jenny Waldman, Director, 14-18 NOW
- Market Insights Briefing from BVA-BDRC & VisitEngland
- Near-Future Display & Interpretation Systems for Attractions
- Museums & Heritage Spotlight, including working with the community
- England Tourism: opportunities 2020
- Fundraising for Attractions
- Retail Excellence
- Tech Marketing
- The Sustainability Debate
- Case Study in Excellence: Guinness Storehouse, Ireland's most visited attraction
- How to get more International Visitors – and keep them!
- Tourism Alliance Policy Update
- Experiential Attractions and what it could mean for you
*This programme is subject to change and will be updated here over the coming weeks.
SPEAKERS CONFIRMED FOR THE EVENT INCLUDE:
Paul Carty (Chief Executive, Guinness Storehouse)
Max Clapham (Research Director, BVA-BDRC)
Joss Croft (Chief Executive, UKinbound)
Bernard Donoghue (Director & CEO, ALVA)
Kurt Janson (Director, The Tourism Alliance)
Paul Kelly (Chief Executive, BALPPA, the British Association of Leisure Parks, Piers & Attractions)
Martha Lytton Cobbold (Managing Director, Knebworth Estates)
Abbigail Ollive (Head of Marketing, Castle Howard)
Anthony Rawlins (Managing Director, Digital Visitor)
Andrew Stokes (England Director, VisitEngland)
Humphrey Walwyn (Head of Research & Evaluation, VisitEngland)
Jenny Waldman (Director, 14-18 NOW)
David Willrich (Founder, DJ Willrich Ltd, and Immediate Past President, Themed Entertainment Association)
Registration for VAC 2019 is now open. Click here to register!