2020 Partnership & Exhibition Opportunities
You’re invited to this year’s Annual National Conference of Visitor Attractions. Now in its 17th year! The national conference is a great opportunity for you to come and network with industry colleagues and learn about the latest innovations, thinking and news from practitioners across the attractions and tourism sector.
- We’ve worked hard this year to modernise our offer from listening to feedback of previous supporters.
- The Conference provides great exposure, engagement opportunities with the audience and longevity for budget ensuring your marketing spend produces a good ROI.
- We are offering a variety of exposure and engagement sponsorship and exhibition opportunities from £500 - £5,000.
- Much like the world of visitor attractions, you can expect the Conference to be creative, inspiring, innovative, as paperless as possible and heavily reliant on technology.
- London always draws a crowd! And last year achieving our best delegate numbers for five years, we are expecting 250-300 participants to attend in 2020.
We have been delighted by the support and loyalty of our existing and historical sponsors and exhibitors and look forward to strengthening those relations as well as forging new ones with other key players in the Visitor Attraction arena.
Who are the delegates?
- All types of Visitor Attractions in the UK – large or small, charitable or commercial, free or charged. All with the same goal: to attract and satisfy visitors
- Run by the industry, for the industry and is firmly established as the key place to meet and network
- VAC 2020 attracts owners, senior managers and marketing managers of visitor attractions as well as opinion formers, tourism, attractions and heritage professionals.
VAC 2020 offers a wide range of opportunities for companies wishing to be part of this vibrant sector.
VAC 2020 can tailor specific partnership support and exhibition packages to help you meet your corporate marketing strategies. The promotional opportunities offered will provide a basis to:
- Develop a high-level customer base
- Increase brand awareness and corporate profile
- Launch new products and services
- Increase market share
- Develop new relationships and industry links… overall, win new business!
If you’re keen to know more, kindly email us at email@example.com and we will respond on various partnership or exhibition packages.